Notice of the Three Departments on the Pilot Work of Applying the Insurance Compensation Mechanism for the First Batch of Key Ne
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Ministry of Finance Notice of the China Insurance Regulatory Commission on the Pilot Work of Applying the Insurance Compensation Mechanism for the First Batch of Key New Materials
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Lianyuan  No. 222
The competent departments of industry and informationization, the departments of finance (bureaus), the insurance regulatory bureaus of the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities with separate plans, and relevant central enterprises:
In order to implement the overall deployment of the National New Materials Industry Development Leading Group and the key tasks proposed by the New Materials Industry Development Guide, promote the implementation of China Manufacturing 2025. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Finance, and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (hereinafter referred to as the three departments) decided to establish a new The first batch of materials is applied with an insurance compensation mechanism (hereinafter referred to as the first batch of insurance mechanism for new materials) and pilot work is carried out. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
First, fully understand the importance of establishing the first batch of insurance mechanism for new materials
New materials are the support and foundation of advanced manufacturing. Its performance, technology and process directly affect the product quality and production safety of downstream fields such as electronic information and high-end equipment. In the initial stage of new materials entering the market, it is necessary to go through long-term application evaluation and a large amount of capital investment. The first-time use of downstream users has certain risks, which objectively leads to “the use of materials is not good, the materials are not used”, and the production and application are out of touch and innovation. Problems such as difficulty in product promotion and application.
Establish the first batch of insurance mechanism for new materials, adhere to the principle of “government guidance, market operation”, aim to use market-based means to make institutional arrangements for the application of risk control and sharing of new materials, and break through the initial market bottleneck of new materials application. Activating and releasing the effective demand of new materials products in the downstream industry is of great significance for accelerating the transformation and application of new material innovation achievements, promoting the structural reform of the supply side of the traditional materials industry, and improving the overall development level of China's new materials industry.
Second, the main content of the first batch of insurance mechanism for new materials
(1) Pilot objects and scope
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology organized a new material for China Manufacturing 2025 and the military and civilians, and organized the preparation of the “Guidelines for the First Batch Application of Key New Materials” (hereinafter referred to as the “Catalogue”). The first batch of new materials is the purchase of new material products of the same variety and technical specifications in the “Catalogue” in the first year. The time when the user first purchases a new material product during the validity period of the Catalogue is the calculation of the start time of the first year. The enterprise that produces the first batch of new materials is the support object of the insurance compensation policy. Companies that use the first batch of new materials are the beneficiaries of insurance. The Catalogue will be dynamically adjusted based on the development of new materials industry and pilot work. The materials used in the first set of equipment used to enjoy the insurance compensation policy are outside the scope of this policy.
(2) Insurance coverage and coverage
The CIRC shall guide the insurance company to provide customized new material quality and safety liability insurance products (hereinafter referred to as new material insurance) for the promotion of new materials, and to insure the quality risks and liability risks of new materials. The quality risk of underwriting mainly guarantees the risk of replacement or return of contract users due to defects in the quality of new materials. The liability risk of underwriting mainly guarantees the loss of property of the contract user or the risk of personal injury or death due to the quality defects of the new materials.
The liability limit for the first batch of insurance for new materials will be determined based on the amount of the purchase contract and the amount of liability loss that the product may cause. In principle, the limit of liability for government subsidies is not more than five times the contract amount, and the maximum is not more than 500 million yuan, and the insurance premium rate is not more than 3%.
Encourage insurance companies to innovate to provide insurance products such as cargo transportation insurance and other liability insurance according to the actual situation of enterprises, and expand insurance coverage.
(3) Operation mechanism
1. Announce the underwriting agency. The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Information Technology and the Ministry of Finance of the China Insurance Regulatory Commission clearly listed and promulgated the list of insurance market entities.
2. Enterprises voluntarily insured. The new material production enterprise decides whether to purchase new material insurance according to the actual situation of production and operation.
3. Apply for premium subsidy funds. An eligible insurance company may apply for the central financial premium subsidy fund, and the subsidy amount is 80% of the annual premium for insurance. The insurance period is one year and the company can renew the insurance as needed. The subsidy time is calculated according to the actual period of the insurance, and in principle it does not exceed 3 years. The premium subsidy is funded through the existing industrial transformation and upgrading (Made in China 2025) through the departmental budget of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
4. Improve the optimization operation. Insurance companies involved in the pilot work should conscientiously implement the relevant document requirements, establish professional teams and fast-track claims, strengthen new materials insurance services, and continuously accumulate insurance data, optimize insurance plans, and improve the risk identification of enterprises in the production and application of new materials. And the ability to resolve. The insurance company shall uniformly use the model clause to carry out the underwriting business (the model clause shall be separately issued).
The guidance for the first batch of application insurance pilot work for new materials will be issued by the CIRC.
Third, the pilot work arrangement
(1) An enterprise applying for premium subsidy funds shall meet the following conditions:
1. Registered in the territory of the People's Republic of China and has the status of an independent legal person.
2. Engaged in the production of new materials listed in the Catalogue.
3. The core technology and intellectual property rights of products with premium subsidy funds.
4. Strong development and industrialization capabilities and technical team.
(2) The application for premium subsidy funds shall be organized on an annual basis from 2017, and the financial funds shall be arranged in the form of post-subsidy. Eligible companies can submit application documents as required. Local enterprises apply to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology through the competent departments of industry and information technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as provincial-level industrial and informatization authorities) in their provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities with separate plans), and central enterprises directly apply to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. . The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, together with the Ministry of Finance and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, entrusted the National New Materials Industry Development Expert Advisory Committee to evaluate the enterprise application materials, review the list of expert recommendations, and arrange and issue premium subsidy funds in accordance with budgetary management regulations.
(3) In order to do a good job in 2017, the enterprises that have been insured from the date of the announcement to November 30, 2017 will submit the relevant materials from December 1 to 15 (see the attachment for specific requirements). The provincial industrial and information administration departments and central enterprises will submit the audit opinions and relevant materials to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (the Raw Materials Industry Division) before December 25, in order to strengthen the supervision. Other annual specific work arrangements will be announced separately.
(4) The competent industrial and informatization departments, the financial departments, and the insurance supervision departments at all levels should attach great importance to it, do a good job in organizing, coordinating, and publicizing and interpreting the work, and encourage support enterprises to actively insure. At the same time, it is necessary to strengthen supervision and inspection, carefully verify the authenticity of the application materials, and strengthen the post-supervision and effect sampling of the use of the first batch of materials to ensure the use of fiscal funds. Enterprises and insurance companies that have fraudulent activities such as fraudulent insurance will be required to recover the financial subsidy funds and expose them on the website of the three departments.
Department of Raw Materials Industry, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Wei Libing 010-68205591
Department of Economic Construction, Ministry of Finance, Qi Chengcheng 010-68552878
Insurance Development and Reform Commission Xu Jia 010-66286707